Rules for using the school minibus
- Please be punctual at your designated pick-up point.
- Seat Belts must ALWAYS been worn.
- Do not attempt to get up from your seat or unfasten your seat belt until the minibus has come to a complete standstill and your driver has signalled that it is safe to alight from the bus.
- Behave courteously to your driver and to others on the bus.
- Follow the instructions and advice given by your driver.
- Electronic games equipment can be used with the use of headphones at a sensible volume or alternatively in silent mode.
- Personal music players can be used but only with the use of headphones and at a sensible volume.
- Food cannot be consumed on the bus. However, drinks from a bottle with a pull-up dispenser or shop-bought juice drinks with straws can be consumed on the bus. Definitely NO cans or gum.
- Ensure personal belongings and all rubbish is removed from the bus.
- If your child is unable to travel on the bus for whatever reason please inform the driver immediately.
Main Driver: Mr Michael Davidson