Within a friendly, caring environment, Holme Court pupils are encouraged to develop the social responsibility and independence of thought that will equip them for the challenges of a changing world.
Everyone has talent; we aim to provide the opportunity for each individual to excel so that self-esteem can be enhanced.
At Holme Court School we value:
- Each individual.
- High standards, ensuring that each child reaches their potential whilst pupils develop the confidence and independence of mind to be true to themselves.
- The celebration of all personal success and achievement.
- Tolerance and respect for others and the development of social responsibility and integrity.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and self-discipline.
At Holme Court School we will provide:
- A rounded education, encompassing both academic and extra-curricular activity.
- A warm, supportive and co-operative environment encompassing staff, pupils, parents and the community.
- A variety of opportunities for every pupil to discover an individual sphere of excellence and thus be challenged and inspired.
- Teaching the necessary skills which will enable pupils to engage in lifelong learning.